HTC One M9 is the best flagship of HTC. Has a body with a dual-tone color metal bandage and ergonomic curve that makes it comfortable to grasped. The 20 megapixel camera with sapphire cover can produce brilliant images with more protection for the lens. In this flagship also comes HTC BoomSound which is now combined with Dolby 5.1 surround sound for better cinema sound quality.
The M9 is available in three colours at launch: Gunmetal Grey, Gold on Silver, and Gold on Gold. Read on to find out about the HTC One M9’s screen. the One M9 and last year’s phone is on the back. Rather than a round camera that sits flush to the body the M9 has a square one that’s slightly raised. Rounded edges ensure the phone doesn’t snag when you’re sliding it into a tight pocket.
All in all the design changes HTC has made to the M9 are positive. The ergonomics have improved thanks to the new power button and narrower body, but some of the aesthetic alterations are less of a success. HTC could have left well enough alone, but there’s no denying that the HTC One M9 is dashingly handsome.
- 4G LTE: 700 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 17)
- 5-inch Super LCD3 Multi-Touchscreen w/ HTC Sense UI 7.0 and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-Core CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor
- 20MP Rear Camera with Dual-LED Flash + Front-Facing Camera,It is not compatible with a CDMA carrier
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 256GB (memory card not included)
Capacity: 2840 mAh
Talk time: Up to 25.4 hours for 2G/ 21.7 hours for 3G
Standby time: Up to 391 hours for 2G/ 402 hours for 3G
HTC One M9 32GB Gold on Silver, 5″
Price Year (2017)
Product Price About : $199.94